As a local church, we believe in community involvement. We partner with select organizations engaged in helping our community. Stone Edge organizes monthly outreaches to impact the people of Macon. Please contact us if you would like to volunteer with any of these outreaches.
RESCUE MISSION OF MIDDLE GEORGIA
The Rescue Mission of Middle Georgia provides a path of hope, redemption and empowerment through Jesus Christ. Since 1952, the Mission has provided residential shelter and meals to those in need in the Middle Georgia community.
- Prayer Walk - an opportunity to go and pray over residents’ beds.
- Breadline/dinner boxes - serving 80-90 dinners.
- Write encouraging scripture on index cards to be put on the boxes.
- Bargain center service - help sort donations at the Bargain Center.
Hephzibah Children's Home is right down the street from Stone Edge and is a great opportunity to serve teens and teen moms who may not have a family to help them.
- Volunteer with the children and moms at HCH
- Invite them to church and other events
- Show them the love of Christ when they come to church by welcoming them with open arms
- Donate diapers, wipes, and other disposable items that are needs for infants and toddlers
CARING SOLUTIONS PREGNANCY CENTER
The free and confidential services of pregnancy testing, limited ultrasound, nurse consultations, and pregnancy support offer those facing unintended pregnancy the opportunity to receive the help they need.
- Schedule a time to use your gifts to help the center’s service projects, landscaping, decorating, cleaning, fixing, painting.
- Hold a baby shower for clients of the pregnancy center.
- Fill baby bottles with coins to donate to the center.